Tuesday, November 15, 2016

On the whole smoking is very harmful and it does no good!

1.Topic sentence:

Paragraph 2:Smoking hazards,
Paragraph 3:Harm to others,
Paragraph 4:second-hand smoke hazards,
Paragraph 5:Advices

           On the whole smoking is very harmful and it does no good!


    Smoking is a bad habit for us.Now i have a report of smoking and also asked my classmates and friends about it.Most of the students do not smoke,only a handful of students smoke.But the daily amount of smoking is very small.Let me show you my
results of this investigation.
    Nicotine contained in a cigarette can be a poisoned mouse,20 of the nicotine in cigarettes can kill a cow.Cigarette smoke (In particular-the tar) is a carcinogen.That is to say,it can come into contact with in the organization have cancer.So,smokers of any part of respiratory tract (Including the mouth and throat) cancers may have occurred.Most smokers prefer to swallow a certain amount of smoke.Digestive tract diseases (Especially in the esophagus and pharynx) therefore there is the risk of cancer.
    Scientific research has shown that smoking can lead to heart disease, cancer and other problems. The World Health Organization says that smoking-related diseases kill at least 2.5 million people each year.There are 540 million people in China suffer from passive smoking, including 180 million children under the age of 15, the number of people dying from passive smoking each year more than 100,000, while passive smoking awareness rate is only 35%.World Health Organization reports that, Smoking is harmful to human multi-faceted, Major problems that lead to asthma, pneumonia, lung cancer, high blood pressure, heart disease and reproductive development,etc.
    Among them, second-hand smoke on the passive smokers is no less harm than active smokers, especially for young children is particularly serious harm. The survey shows that in China, the main victims of passive smoking are women and children, although they do not smoke, but often in the family, public places suffer from second-hand smoke.In addition, the workplace, venue, etc., but also often become a place of secondhand smoke flooding. Although there is no direct smoking cigarettes, but inhaled the body, can still cause harm to the body, and even greater than the harm of smokers.
    Smoking is harmful to health.No smoking,our lives will have a brighter future.Smoking will hurt their families and friends.We love our family and friends,so do not smoke.Stay away from cigarettes,love life.

9 comments:

  1. I think What you wrote is very helpful.Smoking is very bad for people's health.We should stop it.fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that smoking gives no good. It ruins your body and shows that you're selfish since you don't care about your health and people loving you. I hope more people will realize this and stop smoking. Other than that, smoking also ruins our environment including other people around us. Nice article, Chen.

    I think the topic sentences are the underlined ones, but what you typed above the first paragraph are not the same with what you underlined. Maybe you need to recheck it. Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai.. it's nice article I agree that smoking can lead to heart disease and make many problems with the body.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Chen. I'm absolutely agree with you. Smoking is obviously dangerous but lots of people don't know that passive smokers/ secondhand smokers are also in danger too.
    I think this sentence :
    Although there is no direct smoking cigarettes, but inhaled the body, can still cause harm to the body, and even greater than the harm of smokers.
    would be better this way:
    Although there they do not directly smoke cigarettes, but because they also inhaled the smoke, it will cause harm to the body, and even more danger than the active smokers.
    I think you need to recheck my correction as I might be wrong. THanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your writing is very informative chen :)
    you are so cool in writing ;)
    But according to me
    it will be better if you change " Nicotine contained in a cigarette can be a poisoned mouse" become
    " Nicotine contained in a cigarette can be a mouse poison" or " Nicotine contained in a cigarette can poison a mouse
    the rest is very nice (y)
    Good job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hai.. it's nice article I agree that smoking can lead to heart disease and long time your body must be under good well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stay away from cigarettes,love life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good article. I like it. keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chen!
    You wrote an informative article. I absolutely agree with you that smooking is very dangerous.

    ReplyDelete