Write an argumentative essay
Lecturers are responsible for motivating students to learn
My view is in favor of this argument. I agree this opinion. Motivation,as a means of teaching,especially in the creation of teacher and students of democracy,equally and harmonious teaching atmosphere,in the transformation of backward students,with outstanding performance. Timely,adequate and appropriate to encourage students,often with a multiplier effect of education and teaching.
Teachers can mobilize the students initiative promote the enthusiasm of learning and cultivate students' self-confidence. For the average student,the teachers' motivation,such as timely polished matches,will make students enthusiasm,positive progress,can be described as 'stone for gold'
Teachers' motivation can enhance students' self-confidence participation consciousness and self-awareness,and benefit their personality's healthy development. A praise,a look,will inspire the enthusiasm of students,teachers and students closer distance to obtain relaxed and pleasant learning atmosphere.
Teachers have many years of teaching experience. That can summarize the students over the years learning methods to help students. So it can help students know the learning method.
As the saying goes:' Father may lead you to a monastery but it's you who will make yourself a monk.' Parents and teachers give us direction. Pointed out the learning method. You may lead a horse to the river but you cannot make it drink. For further study,study to rely on our own.
We are talking about responsibility,which is more 'responsible'. Not which side should talk the full responsibility. The teacher is knowledgeable,explain the thorough meaning. So lecturers are responsible for motivating students to learn.
Hi, chen, I can easily understand your article, it is a very awesome article and I think your skill in writing has improved a lot.Your opinion is very clearly.it's easy to understand.I agree with you.
ReplyDeletereally thank you
DeleteHai chen
ReplyDeleteYour grammar is very nice
But I think you mustn't forget to write your outline.
ok i will change
DeleteHi chen!
ReplyDeleteGood article and I think your skill in writing has improved. You are expressing your idea and position very well in every paragraph.
Good job😊
thank you i will keep writing
DeleteHi chen
ReplyDeleteGreat article but you should write your outline . Btw, it easy to understand .
Hehehe
yes thanks for your opinion! i will change
DeleteHi Chen! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like your article, the way you expression your mind it was awesome.
But don't forget your thesis is about lecturer not teacher.
hello thank you for your opinion! i will change
DeleteHi Chen
ReplyDeleteI like your article because it easily for me to understand. Your grammar structure and your vocabulary very good. I think you need to put attention getter in the first paragraph to make reader be more curious about your article. You connect your paragraph very good. I think your writing skill is improve. keep it up
Thank you
thank you to comment my blog
Deletewow your writing is very cool :)
ReplyDeleteI can understand it well
eventhough we don't have a same opinion, I really appreciate this, yeah everybody is free to share their opinion :D
I think you already use a wide variety of vocabulary and grammar structure
you also express your ideas clearly and effectively
btw I think you make a mistake at the sentence " Teachers' motivation can enhance students' self-confidence participation consciousness and self-awareness,and benefit their personality's healthy development" much better i think if you change it to be "Teachers' motivation can enhance students' self-confidence, participation,consciousness,self-awareness,and develop their personality's healthy"
Thankyou
have a good day chen :*
Hi...
ReplyDeleteit's a nice article
you should recheck this sentence " I agree this opinion" should be" I agree on this opinion"
thank you
Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteneed assignment writing help
I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned hereBio Essay Help
ReplyDeleteby visiting this site I found cool stuff here keep it up.
ReplyDeleteWeb Content Writing Service
only professional writers can make this kind of material, cheers
ReplyDeletehelp with coursework writing service
I appreciate this work amazing post for us I like it.
ReplyDeleteFinance Homework and Project
The leading assignment help UK firm offers state of the art services to its clients with a promise of delivering all the required work well within the deadline.
ReplyDeletejava homework solutions
I'm getting excited about this kind of beneficial information of your stuff in the future
ReplyDeleteMake My Psychology Homework For Me