Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My Goals

1.Plan your letter.Think of your three goals.Write a topic sentence for each one.
 
   Goal 1:Reasonable arrangements for study time
   Goal 2:Should pay attention to preview and review
   Goal 3:Pay attention to classroom efficiency

2.Write a conclusion for your letter in the space provided.It should give an evaluation of your goals.

    Conscientiously listen to the views of others, learn from others experience, sum up their gains and losses. Seriously do every thing, every detail, in order to take a lot of life inadvertently step to success




   MY GOALS

    It 's been three months since I came to President University. Here is the new country, new city, new environment and new friends. After the first semester, we have a preliminary understanding of their professional, adapt to the new life, in this transition period, the customization of a plan, but also for future learning a goal.

    First of all, we should first correct their attitude to learning. "Attitude is everything!" Mentality is a very critical part of success, with a good attitude, will have a good result!

1. Reasonable arrangements for study time.

    Back to the bedroom every day first day of the completion of the operation, and then use the rest of the time to preview, review, learn Indonesian. Moreover, to make full use of sporadic time. Sporadic time to accumulate, together, is valuable for the entire time. In school, to arrange the class time. Can not complete the homework as their own class on the only task. In not really understand the knowledge they are not eager to do homework.

2. Should pay attention to preview and review.

    Each preview is not too much, a section can be. Through the preview, to find temporarily unable to understand the problem, to be talked about to see if the teacher has been resolved. Otherwise, ask the teacher. In addition to preview, but also a good review. Each lesson, the use of one or two minutes to quickly recall the classroom teacher talked about the main content; every day at noon, the use of half an hour to recall the morning to learn the main content of several courses; in the evening, the knowledge of the day The contents are reviewed again. Week of the week to learn the knowledge again.

3. Pay attention to classroom efficiency.

    On the basis of preparation, the class attends lectures, do not despair, along the teacher's train of thought, earnestly listen to, think, understand, comprehensively and correctly understand and grasp the content. And make notes. In particular, the teacher repeatedly stressed that similar to the comparison of knowledge, the content of the text and the reality of knowledge points linked to the synthesis of knowledge, and so are good scattered notes.

    In any case, can not be designated by the target plan as an empty talk. I have to down-to-earth, persevere toward their own goals.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Chen, It's good to hear and feel your spirit to chase your dream. Also, you make good plans, i hope you can realize it paatiently. It's not easy but keep patient in chasing it :) You worth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chen!
    Hopefully you can chase your dreams! I also agree with your statement that attitude is everything.
    That was a good article, you have used a wide variety of vocabularies. But you have to pay more attention with arrangement of the sentences to make it clearly so people who read your article can easily understand what is the point. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chen, It's a good-written paragraph but I would like to suggest you to consider putting some determiners on the paragraph and for this sentence "and so are good scattered notes."I think it should be "and well-scattered notes." That's all don't stop improving my man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chen
    I think your paragraph very interesting, I can easily understand your article. You connect your paragraph very well. Your grammar structure is very good, but I think you need to consider to adding preposition in this sentence "along the teacher's". Your writing skill improve very well.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi chen !
    You paragraph is very interesting.
    Your grammar is good and easy to understand .
    Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow very beautiful dreams :)
    I am sure you can reach it all
    keep trying and do your best :)

    I can understand your article really well,I think you already use a wide variety of vocabulary and grammar structure

    you express your ideas clearly and effectively and you use an appropriate style and formal enough

    btw I think about the sentence " to be talked about to see if the teacher has been resolved" much better i think if you change it to be " to be talked about to see whether the problem from the teacher has been resolved or not yet"

    Thankyou
    have a good day chen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Chen. You have a good and direct plans.
    You wrote your letter beautifully and it is easy to be understood because you connect every paragraphs effectively. Your vocabularies is quite vast.
    For grammar itself, I think you must keep improving and learning from your mistakes.

    I think this sentences "In addition to preview, but also a good review." "In not really understand the knowledge they are not eager to do homework." should be being rechecked again.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Chen, rather than stating the main idea by using numbers, I suggest you to put the main idea in the paragraph and underline it. Don't forget to put some transition words like firstly, secondly, and else to connect your main idea effectively. I think there are still some grammatical errors and some misused vocabulary and you might want to check it once more. I think your writing skill has improved a lot. I think you might need to check this sentence as I found it a little bit strange. "First of all, we should first correct their attitude to learning." You might want to change it into "First of all, we should correct their attitude to learn." Thank you and sorry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chen!
    you have amazing article. You make the structure very well.
    you can make it happen. But I think you must fix the position such as coma.

    keep practicing

    Good job😊

    ReplyDelete