Monday, October 10, 2016

Jason:The world famous singer

    Jason Zhang is the most famous singer in our country and also he is the nice piano player.Some people compare him as Michael Jackson, the king of pop singer in the world. Not long ago,he has won the best male singer of the year.His songs are popular with young and old people.
    Every successful man can not travel in two ways, Jason doesn't make the exception too.As we know,he is the born talent of music.We can say his study is not good enough,but he indulged himself in the world of music.With his extraordinary style of creating music,he becomes one of the greatest musician in China.But we can not just see his glory but ignore his formidable way to gain the golden price.He was born in a poor family,which shocked him a lot,this also gives him the spirit to think his songs.His hard working can not be neglected.Under the pressure of study,he overcome all the baffle,derives his nothing-to-compare place.
    Every mountain has a peak,every valley has its low point,life has its ups and downs,its peaks and valleys.No one is up all the time,nor are they down all the time.Problems do end.They are al resolved one day.Shall we also learned something from Jason?I believe that he will walk farther and farther along on the road of music.

9 comments:

  1. I think that it will be better if you using "some people are comparing" in the first paragraph. Actually, Nice article you've been writing there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try your best to do yourself ! come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very good,no pain,no gain,fighting,i like It

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good article. But I think you should more attention about punctuation, for example you should give the "space" after (.) and (,).
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. His efforts are worthy of his achievements.I hope I can see the day that you succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never give up and believe in yourself .

    ReplyDelete