Wow it's such a nice place :) You made me want to go there. But, I think you have to practise more so your speaking skill can be better.
Hi, I like your video. I enjoy it
Hi Chen I like your video, I can hear your voice clearly, but you can improve your speaking skill by practice more. If I have chance I will go to your hometown.
ok i will keep it
it's a nice video about your hometown.
yeah my hometown is very beautiful
This comment has been removed by the author.
Have been to Zhengzhou several times.But before that, I did not know much about Zhengzhou.Thanks for your introduction.Awesome.
Hai chen, nice video keep practicing😊
really thank you
Wow it's such a nice place :) You made me want to go there. But, I think you have to practise more so your speaking skill can be better.
ReplyDeleteHi, I like your video. I enjoy it
ReplyDeleteHi Chen
ReplyDeleteI like your video, I can hear your voice clearly, but you can improve your speaking skill by practice more. If I have chance I will go to your hometown.
ok i will keep it
Deleteit's a nice video about your hometown.
ReplyDeleteyeah my hometown is very beautiful
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHave been to Zhengzhou several times.But before that, I did not know much about Zhengzhou.Thanks for your introduction.Awesome.
ReplyDeleteHai chen, nice video keep practicing😊
ReplyDeletereally thank you
Delete