So glad to see ur video and hear ur voice.Awesome.As u said,it reminds us of the food in our hometown.
Hi, I like your video. Good job
your video is nice,you are handsome.
I like your video, but I think you should train your pronunciation to be better.Keep it up.
OK i will keep it up
It's good Chen , dont give up
thank you neng i will
It's a good video Chen! Your pronunciation skill is good. I like the way you describe that kind of restaurant :)
pretty good , come on !
sha ji ba
So glad to see ur video and hear ur voice.Awesome.
ReplyDeleteAs u said,it reminds us of the food in our hometown.
Hi, I like your video. Good job
ReplyDeleteHi, I like your video. Good job
ReplyDeleteyour video is nice,you are handsome.
ReplyDeleteI like your video, but I think you should train your pronunciation to be better.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up.
OK i will keep it up
DeleteIt's good Chen , dont give up
ReplyDeletethank you neng i will
Deletethank you neng i will
DeleteIt's a good video Chen! Your pronunciation skill is good. I like the way you describe that kind of restaurant :)
ReplyDeletepretty good , come on !
ReplyDeletesha ji ba
Deletesha ji ba
Delete