a Finish the sentence about your partner.
I think Neng would make a good teacher.
b In the chart below,write three reasons why you thing so and some supporting points for each.
Paragraph 2
|
Paragraph 3
|
Paragraph 4
|
|
Main idea
|
introduce her
|
make a job for her
|
she is my best friend
|
Supporting points
|
confident,hard-working,passionate
|
Be friendly to children
|
summary
|
c Now write a short introductory paragraph,like the first paragraph in part 6.
Neng,it's her nickname.She is confident, hard-working and always passionate on study. She likes helping other people.She often teaches me to solve some difficult questions. She is also a very kind person and so selfless that she would notice every detail. Moreover, she is a laughing girl and I'm lucky to have her as my friend.
2.Write a topic sentence for each of your main ideas.
a write about my current situation.
b introduce her
c the reason why she suitable as a teacher
3.Finally,on a separate piece of paper,put the parts together and write a composition.Underline the topic sentence in each paragraph.
4.Think of a title and write it at the top of your paper.
5.When you finish,complete this checklist.
Writing checklist.
·Are your reasons supported with details?
·Do you have clear topic sentences for each paragraph?
Do you have transition words to start paragraphs2,3and4?
Does your title fit your composition?
Until now,i have been here for about two months. It's a new living environment for me.But i learn a lot of things here and make a lot of friends here.Let me introduce you a friend who help me a lot and care me a lot.
Neng,it's her nickname.She is confident, hard-working and always passionate on study. She likes helping other people.She often teaches me to solve some difficult questions. She is also a very kind person and so selfless that she would notice every detail. Moreover, she is a laughing girl and I'm lucky to have her as my friend.
If i make a job for her.I think that Neng would make a
good teacher.Because she is very friendly to everyone and doing things very responsible.Also she likes working with children,doing activities with them, especially enjoys spending time with them.
Neng,a future teacher.You are the best person for god.By the way ,don't forget that if it's possible i will take you to the snow.
What you said.is very attractive,i like it,fighting.pleasecomment back,thank you.
ReplyDeleteIt's a very sweet article :) I think this sentence create misunderstanding :) 'If i make a job for her.I think that to be a teacher is a good choice' I think that it would be better if you change the sentence into: 'If I am asked to choose a future job for her, I think that becoming a teacher will suit her the most.' Forgive me if I'm wrong. A great article. keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou Chen for describing me :) I am not a good person at all ,still stupid .
ReplyDeleteBut become teacher is my second dream . I do.
OMG!!!! Nice, I like your way to makes others interest to read your article
ReplyDeletewrite good
ReplyDeleteI think it's good write
ReplyDeletehello chen :) neng is a very positive person
ReplyDeleteit will be a suitable job for her in the future.
btw you may recheck some of your words like "Until now,i have been here for about two months" better if you change it to be "I have been in this university for about two months"
then it will be a gorgeous paragraph
keep writing boy :*
ow yeah
do not forget to visit my blog too
https://dwensblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/extraordinary-diplomat-for-the-better-diplomacy/
Oh god. Your blog is very extremely
ReplyDeleteGood
ReplyDeleteSeems like she will be a charmed tearcher with patient and energetic.Keep om trying,you will write better.
ReplyDelete