Saturday, October 1, 2016

My Favorite Movie

   I love movies so much that i spend the most of my spare time on watching them.Particularly,it's useful to improve my English learning with the aid of foreign movies.Among so many films which i had ever seen,the one i like the best is Transformer.This film was made in America.It used a lot of high-techs and digital special effects.I like it very much.This film has huge scenes and famous movie stars.Besides,this film had a good story,and told me to respect anybody protects us.This film asked us to be brave to fight the enemies and had the courage to live in the danger.It also had a lot of robot troys i like.This is my favorite movie.

15 comments:

  1. I hope you can become a second Edison。come on baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Chen.
    I like transformer as well. I really enjoyed watching it. Nice to know how interested you are in robot and glad that you can learn the moral values from the movie itself. Btw, I just want to remind you that you haven't had any underlined topic sentence. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you remind me the thing, and thank you for read it .mua i will change it later

      Delete
  4. Your story so interesting, watching movies have many benefits so we can learn something from the movie that we watch.
    Your paragraph is good enough, but you need to pay attention about grammar on writing so your paragraph will be perfect.(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really i check it many times ok i will check it again

      Delete
  5. hello chen
    i do also like transformer, especially Dark of the Moon :D

    it is a very cool paragraph :D
    btw you may recheck some of your words , like "Besides,it had a good story,and it told me to respect anybody protects us" will be better if you change it to be "Beside that ,this film also had a good story and taught me to respect anybody who protects us"
    after all perfect ;) Jia yo

    keep writing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi chen

    although im not a robotic lover , but i like to read your article most! Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi chen, I also like to watch movies, what ever the genre. I agree with you that we can improves our english with watch the movie. I hope your skill will be better more and more

    ReplyDelete